City of Fremont Keene Memorial Library Renovation & Expansion
Hired by the City of Fremont, NE, Rainwood Development Partners is to provide Owner’s Representative Services for the renovation and expansion of the Keene Memorial Library. The proposed $9.4 Million project includes renovating the existing 23,000 SF building and building a 14,000 SF addition. This project features:
- Private Study Areas for Adults
- Genealogy Room
- Teen Space & Secure Children’s Area
- Makerspace Area & Computer Lab
- Tech-ready Meeting Rooms with a Catering Kitchenette nearby
- Areas for Additional Programing
It is anticipated that the project will begin construction in the Fall of 2023.
To watch a virtual fly-around of the project, please visit the Keene Memorial Library page.