What Information We Collect
The information we collect in our business and on our Sites generally falls into the following two categories: Individually Identifiable Information and Non-Individually Identifiable Information.
We do not connect the Individually Identifiable Information and Non-Individually Identifiable Information we collect in our business or on our Sites.
How We Collect Information
We may request Individually Identifiable Information when you request information or correspond with us. Whether you choose to provide specific information requested by RDP is completely your own choice.
Our web servers may automatically recognize a visitor’s domain name (such as .com, .edu, etc.), the web page from which a visitor enters our site, which pages a visitor visits on our site, and on some sites, how much time a visitor spends on each page. This information does not reveal a visitor’s identity. We aggregate this information and use it to evaluate and improve our Sites.
Using Information About You
Cookies and Other Technology on our Sites
Our Sites use “cookies” and other technology to enhance your online experience and to learn about how you use the Sites for purposes of improving the quality of services.
Protecting Your Information
Our policy is to restrict access to your Individually Identifiable Information to only those employees, service providers, and other third parties who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards and other applicable standards as required by law, and we require service providers and third parties to do the same.
Important Information Concerning the Terms and Use of this Web Site
Please read all of the terms and conditions listed on this page. Your use of this web site means that you accept the terms and conditions as listed below.
1. Jurisdictional Matters– The services and products described and the information provided through this website are directed to and intended to be made available only to persons residing in the United States.
3. No Investment Advice– The RDP websites and the Content are provided for information and educational purposes only. None of the information provided through this website constitutes investment advice, legal advice, or a recommendation to buy or sell any security, or tax advice. Nothing on this website should be considered a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
4. Products and Services– The information regarding RDP provided on the website may change at any time. Although RDP has tried to provide accurate and timely information on the website, please be aware that the website (including without limitation the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained in the website are your sole responsibility and RDP shall have no liability for such decisions.
5. Use Restrictions– As a condition of your use of the website, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and you shall be solely responsible and liable for all of your acts or omissions.
6. Linked Sites– RDP may provide links to other websites or resources (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that RDP has no control over and is not responsible for the Linked Sites. You agree that RDP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss arising out of or relating to the Linked Sites, including without limitation content, property, goods or services available on the Linked Sites. Links on this website are not affiliated with RDP unless specifically indicated. The existence of a particular Linked Site does not indicate an endorsement by RDP of that website or any information contained on any Linked Sites. We cannot guarantee that information contained on a linked website is accurate, complete or timely.
12. Equitable Relief– You acknowledge and agree that RDP shall be entitled to immediate and permanent injunctive relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the event of any breach or threatened breach by you.